Sunday 31 May 2020

Marvels the Scout (Sentry's sidey)

So, I was stuck on what to do for the Everbrawl topic: Lesser Known Marvel Characters Meets Moebius. A friend of mine recomended that I look at the Sentry, which I did, and thought that was the way to go. As far as the Moebius elements go, I knew that I wanted to depict boats flying over the desert, with a few of Moebius' characters, as well as some members from the Sentry's story.
I couldn't really decide how to compose this to get the best view of All the characters I wanted to illustrate, and the flying boat. Just before starting the final, somehow The Scout and Normie (the dog) became the focal characters, and the Sentry(Void) was relegated to the back ground. I guess that the Scout is even more obscure than The Sentry, so it fits the brief better.

No comments:

Post a Comment